Is there a minimum / maximum requirement?
Yes, we have a minimum of 30 gifts and maximum of 150.
Send us a note if you need more than 150 and we'll provide customized delivery pricing.
What should I put as my "Primary Delivery Address" at checkout?
Put one of your delivery locations in this field. A hotel, your house, wherever you know you'll want at least one gift delivered. This is for tax calculation purposes only. You will receive our Delivery Location form after checkout where you can input the full delivery details.
How many gifts should I order?
This what we use to determine quantities:
- 1 gift for every room booked at a room-block hotel listed on your website
- 3 extra gifts for each hotel (in case someone booked directly and didn’t show up on your room-block list)
- 2 gifts for your photographer and/or planner
And then think through those very important guests that decided to stay elsewhere. By no means is this expected, but if it’s a very special guest it’s always worth finding out where they are staying and adding them to the list!
What is the lead time for these gifts?
All orders must be placed 6-8 weeks before the wedding date (6 weeks for paper packaging, 8 weeks for totes). If you’re running behind, get in touch and we’ll see what we can do! Rush fees may apply.
What if more people RSVP yes from out of town than I anticipate? Can I add more gifts after I checkout?
For paper packaging, Yes! You can add as many as 15 more gifts up until the 20 day countdown.
For our tote collection, the answer is no at this time. We know your RSVPs typically aren't finalized until 30 days prior, but guests who need hotel rooms most often book well before! Connect with your hotel contacts, get the final numbers, add a little buffer, and you'll be golden!
I want to include something specific in my gifts but it’s not listed on your website...what do I do?
Get in touch! Send us a message via our contact form with a link to the item you’d like included and we'll let you know next steps.
I want to include hotel-style slippers with a custom embroidery but I don't have time to look for them and organize the embroidery...can The Giftwell handle this for me?
Most definitely! Just note a sourcing fee of $150 applies.
I already purchased something I'd like included...
Add the details in the notes section at checkout and we'll follow-up with the best shipping address. A $1.00 fee applies for standard unboxing. Custom pricing applies for products that need a little more TLC (like a sweatshirt fold, roll, and ribbon).
I'd like to include a local bakery item or my mom’s homemade cookies...
Love it! Just send us a description of what the item is, the pick-up location, and the approximate size of the package. We will email you back with our custom pick-up pricing and next steps.
Launching a new product and think it would thrive on The Giftwell? Get in touch, we love learning about new products!
Will I see a proof of my designs?
Yes. You will receive a digital proof of any custom item for approval.
I have my own label design, what type of file do you accept?
See our design guidelines.
I have my own welcome note design, what type of file do you accept?
See our design guidelines.
Will The Giftwell print any style of welcome note?
No. If you are emailing us your own design file, it must correspond to one of our note formats featured in Step 4.
Someone else is already designing my welcome note & itinerary; can I have them shipped to The Giftwell?
Yes! They must arrived 2 weeks before your wedding date. A fee applies if any assembly is required (such as ribboning, knotting, folding...etc) and will be based on the specifics. You will be billed separately.
Can I request changes to The Giftwell note templates other than the copy and header?
The purpose of our templates is to keep things easy and simple so we do not accept changes. The font, font color, and text size will always stay the same.
I want to do the 3-part fan but instead of copy on the third page, I'd like to feature a custom map I'm having designed, is that possible?
Yes! You may send us your own design files to print for any full page design. The 3-part fan is the perfect choice when featuring a custom map.
Where do you deliver?
We currently provide flat-rate hand delivery service in the NY Metro Region, Southern Cali, The Bay Area, Greater Boston Area, Cape Cod, Chicago, and Southern Florida. That being said, we're always happy to price out a special delivery if you're getting married elsewhere! Get in touch: email@example.com
How much does delivery cost?
Our delivery fees (listed below) include hand-delivery to up to 4 locations within a 10-mile radius of each other. For additional delivery locations, a $30 fee per stop applies.
- CA: Southern California | Delivery Fee: $175-$200
- Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Santa Barbara, San Bernardino, and Ventura Counties: $175
- Imperial, Kern, San Diego, and San Luis Obispo Counties: $200
- CA: The Bay Area | Delivery Fee: $200-250
- Alameda, Contra Costa, Napa, Marin, Solano, San Francisco, Santa Clara, and San Mateo Counties: $200
- Monterey and Sonoma Counties: $250
- Connecticut: Western Region | Delivery Fee: $175
- Fairfield, New Haven, and Litchfield Counties
- Florida: Southern Region | Delivery Fee: $200
- Broward, Collier, Hillsborough, Indian River, Lee, Miami-Dade, Orange, and Palm Beach Counties
- Illinois: Chicago | Delivery Fee: $175
- All counties
- New York City: All Boroughs | Delivery Fee: $85
- Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, and Staten Island
- New York: Hudson Valley & Long Island | Delivery Fee: $165
- Albany, Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Nassau, Orange, Putnam, Rensselaer, Rockland, Suffolk, Ulster, and Westchester Counties
- New Jersey: North & Central Jersey | Delivery Fee: $175
- Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Passaic, Sussex, Warren, Hunterdon, Union, Ocean, Middlesex, Monmouth, Mercer, and Somerset Counties
- Massachusetts | Delivery Fee: $175-$250
- Boston Area: Middlesex, Norfolk, and Suffolk Counties: $175
- Cape Cod: Barnstable County: $250
- Pennsylvania: Lehigh Valley, Southern & Eastern Poconos | Delivery Fee: $250
- Carbon, Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe, and Pike Counties
I don’t see my destination listed above but I really want to use The Giftwell. Can you make any exceptions?
We'll do the best we can! Contact us with your wedding date, location, and approximate number of gifts you’re hoping for and we’ll see if we can swing it!
Spoiler Alert: Texas, D.C., and Seattle are up next!
Some of the hotels where we have room blocks charge to provide in-room gifts, is that included in The Giftwell fee?
No. You are responsible for any fees associated with hotels.
Will the gifts be placed in-room or be given to guests upon check-in?
All hotels have their own policy on this, we suggest reaching out directly!
What if someone is staying at a hotel but didn’t book under my room block? Will they get a gift?
We will deliver the exact number of gifts to each location that you fill in on our Delivery Location form (that we will send after checkout). We strongly suggest adding a few extra to each hotel delivery to be safe.
When do I need to decide how many gifts should be delivered to each location?
After checkout we will send you a Delivery Location form that we ask you to complete at least 2 weeks before your wedding.
What does this infamous Delivery Location form ask for?
It asks for the below information for each delivery location:
- Location Contact:
- Rooming List (if hotel/inn)
- Number of Gifts:
- Special note/instructions:
Do you offer returns?
No. All of our orders are final sale. The only exception is if you check out on our site and are getting married somewhere outside of our listed delivery regions. In that case, we will issue a full refund.
I want a custom design but don’t know who to reach out to, does The Giftwell take on custom design projects?
Unfortunately we do not at the moment. Feel free to reach out if you need any recommendations, though!
I want to bounce my ideas off someone, can we chat on the phone?
100% email us and we'll setup a call!
I'm looking for a side hustle, I'm super Type A, and I LOVE starting and completing a job in one day...do you have any opportunities for me?
We're always looking to expand our coordinators in The Giftwell satellite cities! Email us and let's chat :)
Don’t see the answer to your question?
Let’s chat! Send us a message on our contact form.